Sunday, July 8, 2012

Museums!

I've grown to like museum even more since I came here (read: Japan).They have some pretty cool museum here, and the gift shop ain't bad either. I wanted to write more about the museum I went to. But for now, I think a short re-cap should be enough.


Yokohama Museum of Art


Well, depends on the season. But when this photo's was taken last year on summer, they had this weird looking face sculpture. Some are scary some are happier.



I went for the biggest grin of all.


Ramen Museum - Shin Yokohama


I wouldn't say that this is a real museum. It's more of a combination of all the best ramen shop from around Japan. There's about 7 to 9 shops to choose. This place is never empty, there's alot of ramen lover out there.


Inside is decorated to feel like Japan in the old days. 
 

Cup Noodle Museum

More noodles....
This is one cool place. The museum it self is more interactive to the visitors. You can even create your own Cup Noodle. Too bad the ticket was already sold out when I went there. Will try again someday.


Really like this part. Giant cup noodle on your head.


Trick Eye Museum - South Korea

Ookay, so this one is not in Japan. It's in South Korea. It's all painting. But taken in a special angle..., it's alot of FUN.


Wish all that money was mine.


This is the latest museum I just went to. Can you recognize the big pink door? A little hint. This door can take you anywheereeee ;)
 







No comments: